Issued Date [01.03.2021]
What information do we collect about you?
Information you provide directly
Some services allow you to provide information directly to us. For example:
- Customers need to fill out a form to reach our representatives on the Hair Kingdom website. In the forms, for our customers; it is obliged to send us identity information such as name, surname, phone number, country, etc. For example, if you apply for hair analysis for hair transplantation, you will need to provide us with your identity information in order to provide you with services.
- We may ask for your credentials in order to reach us through the contact section on our website or for your consultation requests.
Information from third party sources
We may receive information about you from publicly available and commercially available sources (to the extent permitted by law) and combine this information with other information we receive from or about you.
Other information we collect
In addition, we may collect other information about you, your health condition or your use of the Services, with your consent at the time of collection or by other means.
You can choose not to provide us with certain types of information (eg updated information on your health condition); However, if you do not provide this information, you may not be able to use some services or not as you wish.
Automatically collected information
We collect some personal data automatically when you use our website or products. This information may include some or all of the following types of information:
- Your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address;
- Phone number;
- Geolocation based on GPS / Wi-Fi / network local information.
How do we collect your information?
Your information can be collected verbally, in writing or electronically, by various methods such as the request and contact information you can make from our website and the communication section on our website, and the physical applications you have made to our call center service.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- In order for us to register you for a service;
- To provide a service you have requested;
- To provide you with personalized services based on your past activities on our Services;
- For advertising activities, such as providing sponsored content with customized advertisements and sending promotional communications to you;
- For evaluation and analysis of our market, customers, products and services (including asking your opinion about our products and services and conducting customer surveys);
- To improve our Services and develop new products and services by understanding how our Services are used;
Who do we disclose your information to?
We do not disclose your information to third parties without your consent to use it for their own independent marketing or business purposes. However, we may disclose your information to the following organizations:
Service providers. We may also disclose your information to companies that provide services for us or on our behalf, such as companies that assist us with billing or send emails on our behalf. These organizations may only use your information to provide services to us.
Other parties when required by law or when necessary to protect our services. There may be situations where we disclose your information to other parties for the following reasons:
- To comply with the law or respond to mandatory legal notifications (such as a search warrant or other court order);
- To verify or enforce the policies governing our services and
- Hair Kingdom, to protect the rights, property or safety of our business partners or customers.
Other parties in connection with corporate transactions. We may disclose your information to a third party as part of a merger or transfer transaction or in the event of bankruptcy.
How do we ensure the security of your information?
In order to ensure the integrity of all kinds of data required to support and maintain the Services we provide to our customers, to archive them in accordance with legal regulations, to prevent them from being shared with third parties other than the medical team that will carry out diagnosis and treatment;
- Necessary software and hardware have been determined,
- Necessary resources have been allocated to provide the necessary software and hardware uninterruptedly,
- What needs to be done in terms of protecting customer information has been conveyed to our personnel through training, their responsibilities have been put in writing with their work contracts.
The 3 basic principles of Hair Kingdom information security are confidentiality, integrity and accessibility by the authorities.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that information about you is retained only for the purpose for which it was collected or for as long as required by applicable laws or contracts.
What are your rights about your data
Regarding your data processed within Hair Kingdom;
- To learn whether your data is being processed,
- If your data is being processed, to obtain information about them,
- To learn what the purpose of your data is being processed and whether your personal data is used in accordance with its purpose,
- To learn who are the third parties to whom data is transferred at home or abroad, if any, and which data are transferred,
- To request correction of data in case of missing or incorrect data,
- To request the deletion or destruction of your processed data in case the reasons requiring the processing of your data disappear or the data becomes out of date
What principles do we observe when processing your personal data?
Hair Kingdom observes the following principles when processing your personal data:
- Processing in accordance with the law and good faith;
- Data processing is correct,
- The scope of the processing is certain,
- Processing the processing for legitimate purposes,
- The processing is related, limited and measured for the purpose for which the data was collected or re-processed
- The data are up-to-date,
- Keeping the data for the time required for the purpose for which they are processed
Third party links and products on our services
Our Services may contain links to third party websites and services beyond our control. We are not responsible for the security or privacy of information collected by websites or other services. Be careful and do not forget to review any applicable privacy statements regarding third-party websites and services you use.